Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Howwwlllllloween!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! I successfully completed my son's Sonic costume(I did buy the hat) and am glad he's happy with it. I'm glad there were actually two leg and arm holes and that they were the same LENGTH! lol! Here's a pic of my two kids. dog (to the right) and my nephews. They had so much fun!
Today was also my dad's 69th birthday! Which leads me in to my favor...:) My mom had me write an article on my dad for this Gems Among Us contest. My dad made the top ten finalists! Trust me, he is one AWESOME man. Anyway, the winner is determined by the most online votes from November 1st -22nd. If he wins my parents will win an all-inclusive trip to Mexico and my mom will also win some jewelry. They have been through so much and really deserve this. My dad is the most giving guy I know! So please please vote for him. You can vote once daily at www.JIC.org/gemcontest . His article is titled:  "Unselfishly Giving Moore". Thank you friends!!! XOXOXOXO E 

No comments: